We have network engineers and a small army of techs on staff that can keep your IT environment up to date and running smoothly. We offer managed services that will make sure your Windows updates are being performed network-wide, as well as managed antivirus, network firewall, data backup, and Office 365 licensing. Your entire organization’s network infrastructure is able to managed, changed, and updated right from our office.
Service contracts are available in banks of 20 hours or more at a reduced labor rate. Hours do not expire and may be used for remote, in-house, or onsite service.
Managed service contracts are available for customers who have recurring services (remote monitoring & management, Office 365, managed antivirus, etc.). Pay one simple monthly rate to cover all of your IT needs.
If you are a healthcare organization, our tools provide a HIPAA compliant solution from top to bottom, including comprehensive reporting and accountability. From remote access auditing to regular security patching, we take care of it–all for one monthly price. Your IT costs become predictable taking the guesswork out of what next year’s budget should be.
Some common examples of business services include:
- Firewall Monitoring & Management
- Windows Patching & Security Updates
- Managed Antivirus & Monitoring
- Managed Backups & Monitoring
- Managed UPS/Battery Backup Monitoring
- Network Security & Vulnerability Scanning
- Software Updates & Upgrades
- Hardware Upgrades
- Server Replacement
- HPE MSA/Nimble Storage Array Install/Config
- General Help Desk & Support
- Printer Repair & Toner Program
If you are concerned about your network’s security, check out this article
Contact us to find out more!
- Competitive Pricing
- One Point Of Contact
- Fast Response Time
- Popular Items In Stock
- Certified Technicians
- Certified Network Engineers
- 10+ Years Local Best Winner
- A+ BBB Member
- 15+ Year Chamber Member
- 24 Years In Business
- Adequately Staffed